Wednesday 20 November 2013

CUMNER FAMILY TREE

                                                       
                           

                                       Cumner  Family Tree

I feel at this time I need to cover my Mother side of the family, so with the help of this computer I will tell you what I know .(or think I know !!,)

My Mothers name before she married my father, ( Charles Hickox Blake ) , was Beatrice May Cumner.

She was born 1909 in sandhurst Berkshire,


Her father was Ernest Edward Cumner born 22 June 1876 in Cambridge town.  *****

He married, Marion Rosina Davis, in 1897, she was born 1878 in Basinstoke .

My Great Grandfather was, Sidney Cumner, born abt 25 Nov, 1827 in Newbury,

He married, Miriam Crane Mathews, born 9 April 1844 in Aldershot, Hampshire .

My great great Grandfather, Sydney Cumner, born abt 16 Nov, 1788 in Ogbourne st George.

He married, Hannah Write born 1796

My great great great Grandfather ,John Cumner ,born 1785 .

My mothers Mother, had 12 Children in all ,

 

Daisy Marian Cumner

Dorothy Louisa Cumner

Floretta Alexandra Cumner

Elanor Rose Cumner

Sydney James Cumner

Thomas Fredric

Beatrice May Cumner      ***

Elise W cumner

Nina Phyllis Cumner

Edward George Cumner

Richard Arther Cumner

Robert Henry Cumner

I will try to introduce some photograph as I go along .


     This is my great, great, grandparents, I think, Sidney Cumner,and, Miriam Crane Matthews.




                                                                       BELOW
                                    This is my great, great, grandmother, Marion Rosina Davis




BELOW

This is my great grandmother, Marion Rosina  Cumner, /Davis



                                                                        BELOW
                                      This is my mother Beatrice may Cumner, /Blake

 

***


There is a site, Stephen Bagfords Pages, he has a bigger insight to the Cumner family, he has some of the same photograph that I have received from my family, I will add what I can .

BELOW
These are the brothers of  my mothers father,
their parents , SydneyCumner, Hanna Cumner,/Wright


Starting top left ,George Cumner, Charly Cumner, Arthur Cumner,

Thomas Freadric Cumner, Great,great Grandparents Cumner, Chris Cumner,

                  Harry Cumner,     Ernest Edward Cumner,    Richard Cumner 


               
*****

                                        Great, Great, Grandfather, Ernest Edward Cumner .



This photograph is of my mother  her mother and father Ernest Edward Cumner and Marion Rosina Cumner,/ Davis, and the in laws, Charles Hickox Blake, and Sarah Jane Blake, /Wheeler .




                                                       More to follow as I find it .


blakemelvyn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment